Sunday, July 12, 2009

In My Opinion

I'm reposting some of my old blog material,
mostly to get it all in one place again.
This was originally posted on My Space on Aug 9, 2008.



Watching Sara Palin's speech tonight ...
Me: "She's hot."

The Wife: lowers the news paper she's reading, peeks over the top for a moment at the television, raises the paper back to it's previous position and returns to the article she was reading without comment

.... significant pause while listening to speech ...

Me: "I guess McCain will pull a lot of the female votes now."

TW: from behind her paper... "Hmff"

... another pause...more speech....

Me: "She seems a little arrogant."

TW: carefully folding her paper, placing it on the floor, then fixing her gaze squarely on me... "She's mean, I can't stand her voice and she gets on my nerves."

..... blink.....

Me: I pick up the paper and hide behind it.


Conclusions:

    I guess I have been given my new opinion of Sara Palin.
    I guess McCain won't be pulling the female vote so much.
    I bet he pulls a lot of the Dem Men votes .

No comments: